Give yourself peace of mind by
upgrading your home security
- 1 of 5 homes will experience a break-in or home invasion.
- Most burglaries happen during the daytime when people are at work
- On average, burglars spend only one minute breaking into a home. Kicking the door is the most time-efﬁcient way to enter.
- Over 85% of burglaries involve forcible entry.
- 38% of assaults and 60% of rapes occur during home invasions.
Make sure your home is safe and secure let us upgrade your home to a better peace of mind
This might seem like an unnecessary cost but consider this:
- The time, trouble and cost if your home is vandalized or broken into
- The inconvenience of repairing and replacing doors, locks and other damage
- The negative effect on your insurance if you are burgled – and having high security locks will reduce your insurance premium anyway
- Your peace of mind knowing no-one can enter your home while you are actually their
- The deterrent factor to a potential intruder who sees a robust security system and passes up your home for something more easy
We offer a wide range of products to cover every home and every application for your needs. Call us for information on doing a High Security Upgrade for your home. (417) 257-4956
- UL listed high-security deadbolts
- Grade one or two door keypad deadbolts or door latch locks
- high-security Door strike plates to stop kick ins
- Wrap around strike plates doubling the strength of your lock
- High performance sliding glass door locks
- Special double door kick proof system
- Garage door inside locks to stop easy entry